This week Kyle Tran, Claire Mulin and I went to the trench to collect data for plants 294 through 325. Claire got the kit, at first we thought our lit didn’t have calipers but it turned out Claire had just accidentally left them in her car. It was a particularly windy day but we still got the job done in less than an hour. We noticed that the plants have gotten much bigger and with more stems. One plant in particular had many stems which were all completely covered in orange aphids, with a swarm of ladybugs enjoying the feast. Claire did all the recording while Kyle and me alternated in collecting the data. Overall it was a successful outing.