Week 7

I tried posting this a few minutes ago, but had some problems, so I apologize if it gets posted twice by accident.

This week, Alyssa, Racha and I were assigned milkweeds 485-516. This area had mostly small plants, and quite a few N.E.s, as well as one error because of a fallen tree. It did not take long to take the data. We did not find any monarchs. Overall, it was a pretty uneventful trip.

image

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: