This week Alyssa Lengtat, Morgan Mooney and I went to the trench to collected data for plants 358 through 388. I got the kit and we met at plant 358. Morgan and I traded off between using the measuring stick and using the calipers while Alyssa wrote down the data. We noticed that there were many more stems than we had previously observed. We also noticed that the plants were much taller than before and with much less “NE’s”. We didn’t find any eggs and no caterpillars. I brought my dog for some exercise and she happily sniffed everywhere. It took as about two hour to finish the whole process, much longer than usual because of the many stems. Overall a successful outing.