This week I went sampling with Racha Elsbach and Morgan Mooney-McCarthy. We went on the morning of Sunday, June 5th at 10:30 in the morning. Morgan and Racha were the primary samplers and I was the blogger. We sampled plant ID numbers 485 to 516. Many of these plants had not yet emerged and those which had were very small. In fact the largest plant we encountered only had six stems, none of which exceeded 30cm in length. Because there were very few to sample (as many of them were dead) and those which were alive were very small, sampling went very quickly. This was a nice break to escape the heat and continue studying for finals. The spring mmmilc project is almost over and it seems as though is it closing to an end smoothly.