Today my group and I data collected officially for the first time. Shauna, Wade, and I went out to milkweed #394-418 right after it had been raining. I made the mistake of wearing normal running shoes, whereas my partners wore appropriate shoes for the wet muddy ditch. I ended up slipping in mud, but luckily I didn’t ruin my phone. Shauna wrote the data down, and Wade actually inspected the area around the tags. Since this was only week 1, most of the milkweeds hadn’t appeared yet so the data collecting went relatively fast and wasn’t too hard so we finished in about 20 min. Excited for week 2!