Week 5

My group went out to the ditch on Tuesday, May 2 and it was HOT. We were surprised at how hot it was even though there was plenty of wind. We took our measurements before the milkweeds were mistakenly cut down, so we had great data. The milkweeds were growing steadily, but we didn’t see many signs of monarchs. We worked well together and were able to quickly get our data. Overall it was a good week, but I’m nervous to see the damage that was done when the milkweeds were cut down.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: