Week 6

David, Tate, and I met at our assigned milkweeds (223-246) today to take our measurements. It was sunny out with a light breeze so the weather was quite nice. Many of the plants had been mowed down but we managed to gather some data on the remaining milkweeds. The ones that were left standing have grown well but we didn’t see any signs of monarchs.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: