Week 6

This week my partners were Maddy Hagedorn and Camille Renaud. We measured our plants (492 to 516) early Saturday morning. To our surprise, we found yellowing and even black spots on the leaves of some plants. We also found plants who had some of their leaves stripped away as well as milkweed plants whose stems were chopped off. However, we also found plants that were looking much healthier (a couple even had some umbels)! The measurements went smoothly and hopefully next time there will be less damage to our beloved plants.unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg unnamed (1).jpgunnamed.jpg

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: