This week I was paired up with Celeste and David. We meet at 3:00 PM on Wednesday. Most of our plants were small or not present, either because of the mowing or just because the milk weed has not begun to grow this year yet. We only measured one plant with over 10 stems, it had 17! We also found a plant with many small stems. The area around some of the milk weed plants looked mowed, but we were unable to find any evidence of the milk weed actually being damaged (the plant was undamaged or seemed emerged). Also, there was some water in the ditch even though it hardly rained this week (most likely from irrigation of the fields next to the ditch).