Week nine in the ditch! This week I worked with David Yo and Shauna Wallace. Our group was assigned plant #223-246. We found a number of big plants and some smaller but concentrated ones. Some of the plants have already developed umbels and the ones we saw were with white/pink flowers. I was about to take a picture of some umbels but sadly my phone was out of charge and wasn’t able to record the scene. There was a couple of milkweed plants that has still not yet emerged. We didn’t find any egg or larva this week. It was hot in the afternoon but also fun to see these plants grow bigger each week.