First Measurements 9-7-17

Today, Kyra, Sage, and I went on our first milkweed measuring adventure to the field! We were assigned 421 to 452. At first it took us about 5 minutes to measure each milkweed plant but after getting in the rhythm, it took us closer to 3 minutes. The measurements were pretty straight forward and my group did not have any trouble. Most of the milkweeds in our area were thriving and we found a lot of large caterpillars. We went thursday evening around 7 so the weather was really nice and not yet dark. Overall, it was a great first experience!

IMG_2701

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: