First Week

Our groups assignment was from 389 to 420. It was classic a late summer day when we decided to venture out to the great outdoors to measure some milkweed and potential critters. Upon our arrival we saw that almost half of the milkweeds were either dead or not yet emerged. We didn’t see any stage length, but we saw many pods and umbels on the plants. We saw clusters of aphids on the larger plants and several ladybugs. Unfortunately we forgot to take pictures.

Edit:

unnamed (4)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: