Week 29

This morning, Luke, Joseph, and I went to monitor milkweed plants 230-261. About half of them were NE but the ones that had emerged were extremely large and took us awhile to measure. We spotted an abundance of OLAP and LAMB and even saw a lizard! Unfortunately, we did not find any monarch life because the plants are beginning to dry up. The past few weeks have been a great experience for me and I am sad the internship is coming to a close.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: