This week, my parters Jessica, Tatum, and I met up at the ditch early on Sunday morning to find that the majority of our plants (#389-420) were not emerged. This made the process of measuring go by quite quickly, and we were done in less than thirty minutes. Subsequently, we didn’t see that many bugs or caterpillars, because most of our plants weren’t emerged. Even the plants we did observe only had about two or three stems. Additionally, we had a hard time finding some of our plants because there were some trees that had fallen, which obstructed our view. We did however see a large amount of dogs on the trail, which made the process all the more worthwhile.